Are Half of Your Employees Participating in Your Financial Wellness Program?
Data Supports Trend in Financial Wellness: The longer a company has utilized a financial wellness platform, the higher the employee engagement.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– FinFit, a FinTech company that provides over 125,000 employers with a unique financial wellness benefit platform, today revealed data that shows continued engagement in financial wellness programs yields overwhelmingly positive results. The data supports a trend across the financial wellness industry – the longer a company has utilized a financial wellness platform, the higher the employee engagement.
- Employee participation reaches 13% in year one
- Memberships rates double after the second year of utilization
- Mature employers see more than 50% employee engagement
- 81% are now paying their bills on time with the help of FinFit
- 80% report decreased financial stress since utilizing FinFit
- 70% have increased their monthly savings with the help of FinFit
- 61% have not used a high cost credit provider since joining FinFit
FinFit is designed to be easy-to-use, making the road to financial wellness fun and transparent. Real-time solutions enable employees to deal with financial emergencies that exist today, so they can focus on tomorrow.
Founded in 2008, FinFit has grown to be one of the nation’s largest financial wellness benefits servicing over 125,000 clients. FinFit provides a self-directed online experience that lets employees measure their financial well-being and provides fun, education resources and tools to increase their financial knowledge and drive results. FinFit helps to eliminate stress in the workplace by providing real-time solutions that offer real-world help when it is needed most. FinFit is a powerful way for employers to attract and retain talent by helping employees get focused, get healthy and become more productive.