Skip to main content

Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?

Use this calculator to help determine whether you are on target based on your current tax filing status and the number of W-4 allowances claimed. Adjust your employer W-4 form, if necessary, to more closely match your federal tax liability. In the event of a projected tax surplus, you may be able to increase your W-4 paycheck withholding allowances and, thereby, increase your paycheck amount.

Want to offer FinFit to your employees?